CICLO Performances and Exhibitions during UNESCO Arts Education Week 19-23 May 2014
- CICLO performances and exhibitions will be organised in Cape Town, Rio de Janeiro, St. Petersburg, Copenhagen and other Danish cities during the global UNESCO Arts Education Week on 19-23 May 2014.
- The events will present creative works and messages, where children re-imagine a better future: ‘My Hood’. The works are created by the students of the participating schools and groups supported by and in cooperation with high quality artists.
- An audiovisual backdrop with images/videos from works by students in the other three participating countries (subject to local resources) will be integrated in the performance/exhibition.
- The events will constitute a global celebration of the UNESCO Arts Education Week.
- CICLO addresses sustainability and constitute a message from the participating children/students on the re-imagination of their future.
» Read more about CICLO at Arts Education Week in 2014: Time plan and production